Thursday, December 26, 2013

Perdomo Habano Maduro Robusto









Country of Origin: Nicaragua

Nicaraguan Puro

Tobaccos are grown in the Esteli, Condega, and Jalapa of Nicaragua.

Wrapper: Habano Maduro triple-fermented
Binder: Nicaraguan
Filler: Nicaraguan

Here is a link to Perdomo’s web site

Esteli Nicaragua video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzS9dvBAPMU


Please watch this video on the negative impact of excessively high, regressive excise taxes placed on the cigar industry by the United States.
 This video was up loaded to You Tube by edguevara



http://libertytobacco.com/tobacco_news.html


The cigar smoked for this review

Perdomo Habano Maduro Robusto
52 X 5”






The Perdomo Habano Maduro was firm and when I rolled it between my fingers it had a silky feel. When I rolled it and placed it to my ear the cigar produced a constant smooth sound.

The fine craftsmanship of this chocolate brown cigar, its small veins, and oily luster, tight seams and expertly crafted cap all contribute to a luxurious cigar.










The rich tobacco aroma was very delightful. It smelled delicious; I could not wait to light this fine cigar.

The cap cut without any hesitation and cut cleanly, leaving no ragged edges or loose tobacco.





The foot exposed the long leaf tobacco used in this magnificent cigar. The foot was very flat and the cigar had been formed with highly skilled hands.





The foot toasted like a dream, evenly all the way across and the cigar lit without any problems




The first effortless draw on this fine cigar gave my mouth a rush of tobacco, spicy, pepper, chocolate and a little sweetness in the background. The flavors meld together to produce a sinfully delicious smoke. The beginning of the Perdomo Habano Maduro cigar was medium bodied cigar.
Flavor is often confused with taste; flavor is the combination of taste and smell.
This cigar delighted the taste buds as well as the nose with a great aroma.





The pepper dropped off in the first third jus a bit, the spice, coffee, chocolate, and sweetness remained and the smoke was silky smooth. This cigar produced cloud of good smoke. I only had to make one minor touch up to the burn line.

I am smoking this cigar with a mason jar filled with Earl Grey tea, a great pairing with this cigar.




The tobacco flavors in the second third were very consistent and balance. This is a very refined cigar. Perdomo Cigar defiantly had a master blender design this wonderful cigar. I really enjoyed this cigar.





The last third of this cigar pick up in body to a medium plus. The flavors all continued to work together to developed a wonderful taste sensation in my mouth. All of the flavors from this cigar were in the front of my mouth, no harsh or off tastes. Once again the skill applied to the creation of this cigar is very obvious the tobacco was aged and fermented to perfection.






Once again when I was not looking another cigar has been reduced to ashes. I seam to keep losing cigars this way.

Sight, Hearing, Taste, Smell, and Touch
This cigar pleases all five senses





I highly recommend the Perdomo Habano Maduro cigar, I am sure that you will enjoy this smoke as well as I did. If you look, you will find this cigar in my humidor.






I was recently at a Christmas party at the Vero Beach Smoke Inn and had the great pleasure to meet Nick Perdomo (on the left), his son Nicholas Perdomo (on the right) and his brother Billy Perdomo (next to Nicholas). Beside Nick is a family friend Jerry Ferrara

Here is photo of Jerry and his wife Maureen Ferrara each enjoying a cigar.






Enjoy.


Smoke ‘em if you got ‘em.


If you have any comments please leave them at the bottom of this blog or feel free to email me at






No comments:

Post a Comment